Do you think love is more important than respect in the relationship

respect is the most important in the relationship .

loubnathalassa wrote:

respect is the most important in the relationship .

Love is not just a relationship...

Respect, and it's not depend on partner

Only Love is not more important in any relation but Respect is also very important. Relationships need love, respect and care all the time to keep it alive and strengthen.

Respect is needed in any relationship and may be in between them there won't be any love but when love comes first then respect comes automatically.............

RESPECT IS A MUST FOR ANY MEANINGFUL RELATION.

I do  :) think respect is the most important thing in Public Relations whether you seek a friendship or no .With respect and good manners 'come mutual understanding and life gets easier with broad smiles and a real feeling of happiness .
Love based on respect will remain and succeed for both parties .

it goes hand-in-hand

I believe respect come first

love is unconditional

YEs.. because that's the foundation of all good relationship..
w/o love.. were just like a big empty box created in a human form..

kindlovern wrote:

RESPECT IS A MUST FOR ANY MEANINGFUL RELATION.

Dear Kindlovern,

Please avoid writing in capital letters,...............
Respect is a must for any meaningful relation but love is not only a relation..........love is far beyond than a relation.........and in all the relations , it is not necessary that every relationship will have love...............when there is a love respect comes automatically...........but if you respect someone it doesn't mean you will love him/her...........

Regards,
Anil

kaloy wrote:

YEs.. because that's the foundation of all good relationship..
w/o love.. were just like a big empty box created in a human form..

Welcome to Expat-Blog.............
You are right without love we are just like a big empty box created in a human form...........

Regards,
Anil

You cannot compare between the two, If you love something you will definitely respect it, if you respect something then you will definitely love and care for it.

aryavrat wrote:

You are right without love we are just like a big empty box created in a human form...........

Regards,
Anil

Give me a chance to fill that big empty box dear :joking:

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

Regards,
Anil

Give me a chance to fill that big empty box dear :joking:

Lucky man!  ;)  If I was single and maybe 25 yrs. younger I would have swooped down and snapped you up.  :joking:

Hahahahaha................ :lol:

love and respect are equally important

respect is more important by far from love

i think both are equally important if you love someone you also respect them

Respect= Cannot come from heart is not respect........coming from heart selflessly is respect........
If you love someone respect comes automatically for him/her..........
So love is more important in relationship.......
But there are relations where respect is shown but love is not there........can also possible..........but this is neither love nor respect...........

Regards,
Anil

of course, respect follows after the love

There is no right or wrong answer.
wjwoodward defined trust as essential aswell as L'Actuer defined respect as important. It is dependent on the person's perspective. It is clear all essential aswell as love are as important.

Love, respect & trust feed each other. It is a cycle. When one essential is missing then slowly the cycle deteriorates. It is not the fault of others or ourselves. The difference is, is what the person seeks at that moment in time with their lover, partner, husband/wife, sibling, mother/father, relative
or friend.
Love is universal.To give any form of love without the expectation of anything from someone is rare. To simply give is to trust onself to that person in respect of by accepting of what they offer you. However, we all live in different Societies and Culture that influence us. This means as individuals we measure our expectations of love, respect & trust in different ways. We decide for ourselves what is more essential for us in every moment or periods of time or phases in our lives.
There is no wrong or right answers.

:heart:
Love is primary in human inspiration. Here takes everything in public relation . Therefore we have two world-tone.1- behavior inspired by love. 2 - by pain managing , hatred, revenge etc.
only if we are inspired from love, then we have the full right to respect. So respectful term is a function of love. :offtopic:

Love isn't product, but virty from God!!!! You can take or forget it.

mizmerize wrote:

Love, respect & trust feed each other. It is a cycle. When one essential is missing then

Love isn't product, but a virty from God!!!! You can take or forgat it.

mizmerize wrote:

Love, respect & trust feed each other. It is a cycle. When one essential is missing then

Love isn't product, but a virty from God!!!! You can take or forgat it.

Anesti, it was a metaphor and religion or belief that is your perspective.

Ooo noo isn`t metafor,is a virtual  inspiraton.
Human behavior is always religion and in the case when individe pretended that is atheist. But human market needs to lying across sunny day for this and has left the church. Love is therefore the highest virtu,is itself  God, I am agnostic.

Anesti, thanks for your view. I'm not athiest nor agnostic. Have fun writing further on this website.

no dear!
respect is paramount in a relationship.
without respect there is no love.
love is the fruit of respect.

But when you love nature, mountain, sea, are initiated by respect?
Respect must to earn , so is  contribution, while
love is  virtue,is the sense of life

The bible says women and men are made different, women require to feel loved and men respected and that is each sexes biggest requirement. There has been a book written on this matter with someone who has the surname egglehart i think, i read it a while ago, obviously its a christian book. Also i read another book with a stripey cover cant remember the name but i can find the name if anyone has a burning desire.it has done questionnaires/studies on what men require and it said a man, if he had to choose, would rather feel unloved than disrespected whereas a woman it would be the opposite.

i believe love without respect is loss of good relationship.
respect makes love stronger

[Moderated: way off topic]

It dependence of the kind and the nature of the relationship,,,because in some relationship could be high respect without  love ,  but cannot be love without respect,,,therefore the respect is more important for love but the love is not important for respect

i think for love, respect for each other is most important. if you don't have respect for the person, how can you love him or her?

i will say the two goes together..cause once you fully love that person..automatic you will respect that individual. but sometimes it depends on the kind of relationship established between the two, but whatever relationship you are in with your partner there must be some limits and boundaries on when to show respect or when things done becomes disrespectful

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

You can't have love without respect.

agreed

Love and respect complement each other for a relationship to flourish

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR