East riffa bahrain

hi guys. anyone here from east riffa? any idea about al rayan hospital there? thanks for any replies :)

Hi and good day.

Al Rayan Medical Centre is almost near sanad,, very near to HSBC..

thanks Mr. kool male. you got any idea bout al rayan? how is it there? is it okay to work in east riffa rather than manama?

Yes,,

its far away from the capital or the centre of Manama,

it very safe to work there..

:)

TC

Thank you mr. kool male!

Mr cool, your talking about Royaan, she is asking about Rayan, which is a new hospital still under construction in east riffa, behind shomelli furniture, opposite Moshe's.

nurse job wanted 6 years experiences staff nurse

Mmmmhhhh.... Hi Sujamole and welcome to the forum...

First of all, we are not hiring anyone, we are just expatriates and Bahrainis exchanging experiences about our life here.

Second, you have a very rude way of getting into the conversation that will certainly not help your purpose of finding a job. Who wants a barking nurse ?!

So my suggestion is : create a new topic, introduce yourself a little bit and explain why you want to come to live and work here and kindly ask for other expats' pieces of advice about your project.
Then only you might get a nicer response :D

I wish you a great day anyway...

Olivier

sujamole wrote:

There are number of job websites you can look on the web. See if the Jobs in Bahrain section has a job for you - if not, visit job boards such as Bayt or check LinkedIn for new jobs. However, as Olivier said, it would have been good to introduce yourself.

sujamole wrote:

:offtopic:

my cont.no.33962093
email    [email protected]

sujamole wrote:

my cont.no.33962093

As Oliver rightly pointed out, this is not the place to be putting one line, blunt comments.

If you would like a job here in Bahrain then can I suggest you go to the classifieds link and post your CV there detailing all your experience.

I doubt that someone will pick up the phone and offer you a job simply because you have put your phone number on someone elses post.

The link below will take you to the correct section of expat-blog.

Jobs in Bahrain

Hi,

Hi, I am staying in East Riffa, near Al Rayan Hospital. The hospital is new just few weeks before it opened. Drs. are good as i heard but never been there. Area is very good, Peaceful and people are also very nice. You wont get any disturbance.

sujamole wrote:

my cont.no.33962093

Not a great idea to put your mobile number on a public forum.