New Year ... plans and stuff ?

Hi Everyone,

I am moving to Gib on the 27th Dec 2012 to start working as a nurse. My friend is coming with me to see what Gib has to offer in the way of New Year entertainment. We are hoping that you kind ex-pats might have some ideas where we go on such an eve? Perhaps we should we throw a party? Would anyone come?

Many thanks ....

Lynn

Apart from all the parties, pubs and restaurants there will be a fireworks display in Casemates Square at midnight.This is a central gathering point for many people accompanied by bottles, before moving on again.

Which bit of Geordieland?

Hi there,

Casemates at midnight it is then ;-) Thank you. Sounds like there will be a lot going on socially. Will you be out and about?

I originate from Northumberland and have lived in various parts of England. Have you lived in Gib for long?

Hi I'm new in Gibraltar. I work here as an accountant. I'll appreciate some advices to make friends. I'm very nice person :-)
I live closed to main street but i cant find any activities to do on weekends.
Kind regards.

You sound like you might want to go sailing? ;-)

hi Girls,if you would like to meet some other expats and make friends in Gibraltar check new Facebook page Gibraltar Expat Social Club x