Looking for some friends in bcn

Hello! My name is Vlad :)

I'm not sure if this forum is the right place to find friends in my situation, but i truly belive that the Internet is really powerful opportunity to do that, so i'll try :)
The situation is that i don't live in BCN, i'm the ordinary tourist who has visited this city once and fell in love with it for the whole life. I've visited some european cities, mainly the capitals, but none of them inspired me so much as Barcelona. If you've ever travelled, you would understand me. When you come back home from a foreign town or city, especially if you like it, you always want to come back and visit it again and again. But several days/weeks pass, you return to your ordinary life and do not think about coming back any more. That thing happened to me throughout my life. And when I came back from Barcelona, I was waiting for a moment, when I would 'return to my ordinary life and would not want to come back'. But that moment never came. Of course, I don't think about coming back and visiting it all the time, but sometimes i'm really ready to buy the tickets, catch the plain and go back.

The problem is that i know nobody in BCN. I really want to find some friends, maybe who want to practice and improve their english. I'm interested in many things and rightfully can call myself an interesting person :)

I don't matter your gender or age, so do not hesitate writing me :)
If it matters, i'm male, 20 y. o. :)

I truly belive, that i've interested somebody :)

Hello mspv.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I am sure you'll make a lot of new contacts here.

Do not hesitate to participate on the Barcelona forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie