If you want to make friend, why don't you contact me?

let read my profile to know what i am,...hihi Hope to make friend with everybody!

Hello steventrinh.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could introduce yourself on the forum itself so that everybody can see it.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Your profile name tripped me out as my name is Steven and my gf name is Trinh lol

I am a new member and I hope to make friend with every body, too.
my english skills are quite bad :(, don't laugh me, please :">

Cathy, no one will laugh at you, at least you can speak 2 languages, that is 1 more then me lol

thanks shgsaigon :x. you can't speak vietnamese? how long have you been living and what company are you from?
i have just graduated in a university in Ha Noi. Can you make friend with me? My YM is: luckystar_pham1990
Nice to make friend with you :)

HAHAHA HI sghsaigon! u are so funny, but Trinh is my family-name, and u can call me Steven! so what is your name?

nice to make friend with u, Thủy! we will help each other to practice Eng!? Ym: trinhhoangnam_vn2000

Am looking for a lady friend in Vietnam to show me around the Hanoi area and mekong Delta.

Hi my name is Guadalupe but you can call me (Lupe)am from California and will be visiting Vietnam in October 2013 and looking for someone nice that help and show me around.Am an older lady but have a young heart and want to expolre..if you have the time just drop me a line anytime at [email protected]

hi there... include me in your  circle of friends...