How do i get a Working Permit

Hi
how do i get a working permit to work in the Maldives and what do i need to do from my side to be able to come and work in the Maldives. Please help me I am in urgent need to get a job on that side and I am from South Africa

Hello mfernandes.

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Mfernandes,

Maldives is a place that relies on tourism industry mainly. Thus, most of the jobs will be related to this sector.
I am currently expecting my working permit which should be ready in a few days. The resort I will be working in told me that there have been some changes in the procedures about the visa application and stuff which delays it even further.
But if you are related to the tourism / hotel industry, then it will be easier for you to get there.

Hope these information help you.

Regards,
Kevin

hi,

firstly you should find a job in maldives, and then if you get selected, your employer will do everything to process your work permit. it could take anything from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.

thanks
mooch

Unfortunately this can be quite a difficult process in Maldives - they are really clamping down on immigration and work permits are taking a long time to come through. I was meant to come here to work in August and my arrival was delayed until November! As Mooch says, it is usually up to an employer to organise this for you - you may be able to get 3 month Business VISA initially then transfer it once your permit comes through. Best of luck!

avec des image comme ca es-tu sur de vouloir venir au Canada?
ma 1ere année 1er hiver 15min à attendre mon bus ma bouteille d'eau à commencer a géler ds mon sac.....

hy everyone can any body help me out to find bunch of  job in maldives for my business.i can share the profit you guys too.its straight forward offer to someone.can do the business with me for long time too.thanks

roby12 wrote:

hy everyone can any body help me out to find bunch of  job in maldives for my business.i can share the profit you guys too.its straight forward offer to someone.can do the business with me for long time too.thanks

Please provide a lot more information.
What type of jobs 
How will you profit from them
What sort of money can a partner expect
Any hidden costs
Do you expect to set up an office

By providing more information someone can then decide whether to contact you or not.

Thanks for your reply.i am looking of a hotel and restaurant job for my clients and could something else it just depend on you.but definitely not high skill job or academic job.only poor academic clients are interest to move in Maldives for job.profit will make after organize job for the clients.i also can give you hand to hand from clients or i might be there for everything.no hidden cost here just straight forward.it will be very good business and you will look after that side all the time.i have a plan for office in future but start now with like this.lets see how we go?if you have any question plz dont hesitate to ask me.have a nice time.