Romantic Restaurants in Jeddah

I want to surprise my husband and bring him to a romantic restaurant in Jeddah but I do not know any good or romantic restaurant there. Please help me. Thanks. :D

Try Romero Restaurant in Jeddah, its a well decorated with private partitions.
or you could try Lost City cafe or Monnlight cafe located in Hamra, nice place but you may not have full privacy as compared to Romero.

thank you very much

Have a look at jeddahfood.com They offer lots of options. The most romantic one in Jeddah is Mayring In Tahlia with Andalous street mayringbeirut.com an Arminian Restaurant then Toki In lyilati hall (Asian) and white in Sari Gate ( international)( expect to pay SR200-300 pax) a cheaper option is chopsticks (Asian) (SR100 pax).

ahmadaq wrote:

Have a look at jeddahfood.com They offer lots of options. The most romantic one in Jeddah is Mayring In Tahlia with Andalous street mayringbeirut.com an Arminian Restaurant then Toki In lyilati hall (Asian) and white in Sari Gate ( international)( expect to pay SR200-300 pax) a cheaper option is chopsticks (Asian) (SR100 pax).

Thank you very much. I will look for it later.

@Ethesham where is Romero Restaurant located? :D

I remember... He loves Turkish Food...

You may check about Romero and as many restaurants in the below websites. you can see reviews, maps and info about each restaurant.

jeddahfood.com/
sufrati.com/sa/jeddah

hello there.
how was your hunt for a romantic restaurant  in Jeddah?
if you are still in need of ideas.. give AROMI a try.. in QASR AL SHARQ (adjacent to JEDDAH HILTON).
the food.. the ambiance.. its all so worth it. especially if u could reserve a table overlooking the corniche.

happy NEW YEAR!

ABS

Hi Mabella, There is a place called the Millenium Centre opposite Debenhams just off the junction of Medinah Road and Talhia street there are about 5 different restaurants and they are all family only, there is a steak house and partiularly good and I should think romantic is the french restaurant, but I can't remember what it is called. If you have the time visit one day for coffee and you will see how good the places are. Good luck.
Les

Kabayan, how's AROMI? what cuisine do they serve?

i'd like to try it with my wife also, we always jog around Qasr al Sharq along corniche, but we never tried any of the restaurants...

Thanks po!

AROMI is an italian restaurant that boasts of their impecable service & subdued ambience (especially @ night)..  food is kindda high-end in d price list but well worth it.

The most important thing is the privacy and have an entertaining free safe time to spend , and this requires a different level of people which are open minded cause the most of my friends was complaining from the abusing caused by people and the way they look at them , its pretty late to reply but i hope the next reply will be about the safe restaurants and places for us.

Any updates on this Ahmad...creative delicious food having priority over price point...

I think they must used acousticpartitionwall.com/product/acoustic-partition They are specially designed for noise reduction between the divided rooms.