Looking to meet new friends..!!!!

hi guys and girls. im 22yrs, im living in dubai and currently working... i want to have friends.. both guys and girls of any age.. any nationals...
hope to hear frm yaa'll

hello rabit? how are you?

yes good

im living in paris and you

cc tu est la tu parle francais

i live in DUBAI.

good. what do you do in dubai.

work .... u /??

ok how long? do you have msn messenger?

Hello rabit like u I m also looking for friend keep in touch wd me( [email protected] )
C me in facebook

Hey I'm dolly I just wanaa say to life is a beautiful n v should know how to enjoy our own life widout any'once's help

Hi,

I am Suresh Kumar from Dubai, I am working here. Basically I am from Chennai. I am searching for one of cousin, who's settled in Madhavaram, Chennai-60. Her name is Mrs. Usha, she is working for a private firm in Chennai. Her husband Mr. Suresh Kumar also working for a private firm in Chennai. Anybody knows these people would like to give her address and contact no. please. Last 10 years I don't have any contacts with them.

My e-mail id is [email protected].

I have searched Chennai Telephone directory and all but the result was zero. It's a great help.

Regards

V.K. SURESH KUMAR
[email protected]

hi dolly...sure we can be friends...!!
u can message me..

:)

yeah im looking to have friends too..im about coming to visit dubia and stay a month or so..i would like to have freinds there.So write me back if'd like us to be friends.Thanks

HI   dear how  are you  am liveing in dubai too , am new here also  looking  to have  a nice  friend ,,,, hope  to  hear from  u  < [email protected]

Hello people of Dubai, I am in Rabit, do let me know how do we go forward from here....how about meeting on a weekend for a movie or dinner..if anyone else is intrested please feel free to joing or initiate the meeting. Please contact me through this blog.

Hi Jose, in am in for the friendship, a small intro for my self. I liv in Dubai with my family and working for an airline.
Where do u live and how long have you lived here?
Cheers!

Hello Franco libanais,

Je ne peux pas t envoyer de messages privés, ta boite est pleine !

Hi Amy77,

Can you please interact in English in this Anglophone

Regards

Hi Rabit!

Hopefully you will find some good friends!
Just let me know and we will arrange something!

C u

@rabit hi how  r u ?

@Musthafa K82 Hello once again you have posted on an old thread (2010).

There are unfortunately no active members on this thread.

Please consider posting on recent threads of the forum.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed