How do US employers view those coming from Europe?

I have studied in two well-known universities here in Europe and considering applying to companies in the US (bad time though I know) - just wondering how a European education and European candidates are viewed there? Also any tips for applying to the US compared to other countries, I know that the US prides ambition, positivity, working your way up the ladder etc. which is great and often not the case in other countries. Any comments would help, please! :)

bunnycurves wrote:

I have studied in two well-known universities here in Europe and considering applying to companies in the US (bad time though I know) - just wondering how a European education and European candidates are viewed there? Also any tips for applying to the US compared to other countries, I know that the US prides ambition, positivity, working your way up the ladder etc. which is great and often not the case in other countries. Any comments would help, please! :)

Specializing in a particular profession would help, everything else you said about the USA is true.  Your profile says your goal is Australia, so just going by way of USA?