Moving to Bahrain from Ireland.

Hi all...

Im soon moving to Bahrain..really excited about the move and would like to get to know afew ppl before i go. I am Irish so love being social and having fun.

Hope hear from soon nice people

takecare

Hiya

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of really nice people on here. When exactly do you move and do you know which area you will be living in yet?

I am organising a expat-blog gathering on the 17th January if you would like to come. The link to the post is here Expat Gathering

Just show your interest on that post if you want to go

Jo

Hello there,

Welcome to the forum. Tell us a bit more about yourself. When are you coming, whereabouts are you planning to live?

As Jo said, we are a friendly bunch of people and we would like to see you at the next Expat-blog meeting organised by Jo, if you're around.

Good luck!

Hi Jo and Brighton guy,

Thanks for your reply,

Well at the moment im looking at a date for the end of january, its all happened very fast so still getting details about the job and position. I will be working mainly at the Royal Golf club which i think is near Riffa(so i will probably be based in that area).
When i know more i will let you guys know. I will miss the gathering in the 17th(thanks for invite) but for sure i will be interested in the next one.

Thanks for your replies

Stephen.

you will enjoy it here man..

stephen irish wrote:

Hi all...

Im soon moving to Bahrain..really excited about the move and would like to get to know afew ppl before i go. I am Irish so love being social and having fun.

Hope hear from soon nice people

takecare

Thanks Erwin..)

stephen irish wrote:

Hi Jo and Brighton guy,

Thanks for your reply,

Well at the moment im looking at a date for the end of january, its all happened very fast so still getting details about the job and position. I will be working mainly at the Royal Golf club which i think is near Riffa(so i will probably be based in that area).
When i know more i will let you guys know. I will miss the gathering in the 17th(thanks for invite) but for sure i will be interested in the next one.

Thanks for your replies

Stephen.

Hi

There is a huge compound at Riffa which links to the Golf club so you won't find accomodation an issue. Also the houses there are cheap compared to some.

Sorry you will miss the event but keep us posted on your movements and we will do all we can to help you

Jo

Thanks a mill Jo..:)

All the best & welcome to Bahrain in advance

Hi Stephen,

You have PM;)

Hi Stephen and welcome to the forum,

Hope your moving will be smooth and you will find it easy to adjust yourself to Bahrain.

Wish you all the best

Olivier

hi. when will you be moving?

Thanks for all your messages and welcomes...means a lot. :)

Wish you all the best man

Welcome to bahrain  :)

Stephen is well settled in Bahrain. If you meet him, you'd think he's been in the county longer than all of us, combined ;)

Ahahahaa...Doing ok buddy..doing ok...:)

Hey there, I myself am new to Bahrain and am trying to find a few people to hang out with so if you get a chance just pm me. Thanks