Home schooling

Hi, I moved to Riyadh last year and decided to home school my 3years daughter which I am still doing but some times I run out of ideas on home schooling,or realise that we are not doing enough outdoor activities or I think that she needs to mingle more with other children for social skills but I did know Many people so couldn't ask anyone but just today one of my friend told my to sign up here and ask so is anyone there who's doing homeschooling and doing any outdoor activities pleeeeaaaase do help me....

Waiting for help  :)

Do check out this thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=46898

I wonder whether it will be of any good use :unsure

I have a daughter who'll turn 3 now , I realize that there's very little social interaction and outdoor activities for children here. If the weather permits a few moms like us having similar aged group children could get together and go to a park or someplace so that our children could interact and play with each other.

I am new here and my family will join me latter in cominfg months. I did home schooling for my children and like to have same oppertunity here. If any body intrested or know the lead, please inform me.

Assalamu'alaikum
Are you still in Riyadh? I'm considering coming to Riyadh for work and just saw your posts!
Please let me know
Shukran

Hi Shukran,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this thread here is a bit old - so feel free to please create a new thread with all your questions on the Riyadh Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Oh yes thanx

Did u get any initiative kindly let me know .