Female swimming I khobar and weather??

We planning a trip to half moon bay and I was wondering if females are allowed to use the beaches?

Also,what would the weatherbe like end December in khobar? We plan on going then

Princess MA, air temperature is pleasant to chilly depending on what kind of weather you're used to.  It might be a little cold to swim in the evenings, considering the lower temperature and wind chill.

Not sure about restrictions at the beach.  Someone who's familiar might answer that.

we are living here in KHOBAR .. in the evening the weather is chilly and even we dont go TO half moon for BBQ asince last month ,, regarding female they can go there with famlies sit there and do a family gathering like in any public park but swming is for female is not allowed ,, if u want swming  u can hair BAHER BEACH VILLA ..3000SAR/NIGHT AND U CAN DO it in there in small pool beside sea in coverd area ... otherwise swmingfor female is not allowed.

3000 sar a night!,! What is this place a palace, you must really want to swim if you are willing to pay that in Khobar! CRAZy

Thanks so much for the responses! So would swimming during the day at half moon bay be ok though and at the hotels swimming pool?

up to u where u wana swim .. but i told u open swmming for ladies is not allowed there .......... and  for u .......... 3000sr is the lowest rate for beach resort here in khobar ..... susat beach charges start from 5000 only .... we just haird a will there on baherbeach for few friends party ,, they charged us 3000 after a huge strugle.,, so enjoyig life in ksa is not easy .... u can have free swim ,,, if ur in HAWAI beach,,

Princess MA wrote:

We planning a trip to half moon bay and I was wondering if females are allowed to use the beaches?

Also,what would the weatherbe like end December in khobar? We plan on going then

Baha Villa's entry fee is 50sr...wasn't sure about the 3000sr. It's definitely not worth that much. Might as well go to the Aramco or Holiday Inn for that kind of entry fee!

I meant would the weather in December be suitable for my kids to swim??