Happy New Year

Happy Happy New Year to all of you, especially the founder group, because I guess lots of people enjoy this blog and I myself I don't miss any day to visit your blog. All credit goes to you.Great Job! Wish you all that the coming years bring you lots of SUCCESS,JOY and HAPPINESS. Love you all.

Best Wishes
Re

Happy New Year to you too, enjoy the night!

Wish you all a Happy New Year!! :)

Happy new year everyone !

I don't have any plan for tonight :(

Anyone has a suggestion ? I'm french and all by myself :)

Wish you all a very happy new year. I wish we all blog members could be together to celebrate the new year.
Be Safe

Cheers!!!
Terence

Happy New Year everybody !!!

its still not very late to wish Happy New year to All the people of Mauritius Republic and Expat Members in Mauritius

Cheers

Vishal Chandna

The year is still fairly new so here goes another one, wishing everyone a great 2010. have a healthy successful and enjoyable 2010 and may your hopes and dreams come true.
I'm on this blog occasionally and so far i have managed to always miss the events which members were organising. I have not been to le suffren yet, maybe that's why.......
i hope 2010 is going to be better for me in this respect :-)and hope to meet some of you sometime. been to the lambic a couple of times but otherwise places like bali kopy and ruisseau creole in Tamarin/La preneuse  are more local for me.