Greeks? Where are you?

Was wondering if any Greeks are around, just moved in Lausanne from Athens and would like to meet any "patrioti" :)

Hello mpaparouna.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself.

Here is the list of Greek expatriates in Lausanne.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Mpaparouna, I used to live in Athens and I would also like to meet with people here, if you are interested, how about a cup of coffee so I can polish up my Greek :)

Moe

ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ. ΛΕΓΟΜΑΙ ΚΩΣΤΑΣ. ΔΕΝ ΜΕΝΩ ΕΛΒΕΤΙΑ ΑΛΛΑ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΜΑΙ ΝΑ ΠΙΑΣΩ ΜΙΑ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ ΕΚΕΙ. ΕΣΥ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΦΟΙΤΗΤΡΙΑ Η ΕΡΓΑΖΕΣΑΙ ΕΚΕΙ? ΜΠΟΡΕΙΣ ΝΑ ΜΟΥ ΔΩΣΕΙΣ ΜΕΡΙΚΕΣ ΧΡΗΣΙΜΕΣ ΣΥΜΒΟΥΛΕΣ ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΜΠΕΙΡΙΑ ΣΟΥ? ΚΑΛΑ ΔΕ ΜΑΣ ΒΑΡΕΘΗΚΕΣ ΕΔΩ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΨΑΧΝΕΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΕ ΕΛΛΗΝΕΣ/ΙΔΕΣ?:)

@KOKODIPASTA -> Can you please write in english on this English speaking so that everybody can understand and participate? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! And welcome!

Με λένε Βιβίκα και έχω ένα μήνα και εγώ εδώ στη Λοζάνη. Αν θες μπορούμε
Να συναντηθούμε και να γνωριστούμε απο κοντά.

My name is Vivica and I am only one month here in Lausanne. If you like we can arrange to
Meet and get to know each other.

Cheers

Vivica

Hello to everyone. I am currently in Thessaloniki but i will move to Lausanne next Tuesday to live permanently. It will be nice to meet people. If anyone is interesting msg me!

Hi TzoDi,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Lausanne Forum pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team