Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

If you are very very rich

Thank you for sharing everybody. I really look forward to talking about more topics.

Nadzyg :
imaduno :

since im divorced, if i had lots of money i would marry 4 women put each one in a separate house and spend the rest of my life a happily married man,,,

Hahahahahaha so tell me again why you got divorced? Since you couldn't handle even one wife so why you are sure you could handle four of them. Wrong answer :P

:D

Primadonna :

what will you do with al your money or property?

A very old topic, but what does age matter?

I used to be a very "Things" person; big TV, fancy hifi and all the other rubbish TV adverts tell us are essential.
I woke up one morning, both from sleep and from the mind control advertisers try to keep us controlled by, realising we don't actually need all that rubbish at all.
I realised I used my portable radio most of the time, hardly ever turning the hifi on, so bye bye hifi.
I realised I never watched live TV, so when it came to licence time I cut the aerial coax and didn't watch any more live TV. Not long after that, I realised I used the portable DVD player far more than the big TV, so bye bye TV.
I have a TV now, but it's for the wife and the larger of my monsters so I very rarely watch it.
I have a car because I have a family and other transport would be a problem, but it only gets about 1,000 km per month on the clock, much to the amazement of the service dudes.

My only 'stuff' consists of my computers and cameras, all things I want for my hobby, pleasure, communications and entertainment.

Returning to the question and fat sacks of cash.

For my family, I'd buy a large house, send my kids to the best school and get whatever my wife wanted.
For myself, not a lot past and tech gear I fancy for the reasons above, and I still have a portable DVD player, so no TV for me.
School holidays would see us jetting off to foreign lands, staying in hotels with swimming pools. I like a little pampering from time to time, one of my very few vices (I can't mention most of the others)
A car? No, I like the one I have and see no reason to change it.

The trick is not to get rich,  but to remain rich! In this case I wouldn't get married...

JO/EU :

The trick is not to get rich,  but to remain rich! In this case I wouldn't get married...

I agree.....and it's not just female spouses who suck their partner's bank accounts dry!

Fred :
Primadonna :

what will you do with al your money or property?

A very old topic, but what does age matter?

I used to be a very "Things" person; big TV, fancy hifi and all the other rubbish TV adverts tell us are essential.
I woke up one morning, both from sleep and from the mind control advertisers try to keep us controlled by, realising we don't actually need all that rubbish at all.
I realised I used my portable radio most of the time, hardly ever turning the hifi on, so bye bye hifi.
I realised I never watched live TV, so when it came to licence time I cut the aerial coax and didn't watch any more live TV. Not long after that, I realised I used the portable DVD player far more than the big TV, so bye bye TV.
I have a TV now, but it's for the wife and the larger of my monsters so I very rarely watch it.
I have a car because I have a family and other transport would be a problem, but it only gets about 1,000 km per month on the clock, much to the amazement of the service dudes.

My only 'stuff' consists of my computers and cameras, all things I want for my hobby, pleasure, communications and entertainment.

Returning to the question and fat sacks of cash.

For my family, I'd buy a large house, send my kids to the best school and get whatever my wife wanted.
For myself, not a lot past and tech gear I fancy for the reasons above, and I still have a portable DVD player, so no TV for me.
School holidays would see us jetting off to foreign lands, staying in hotels with swimming pools. I like a little pampering from time to time, one of my very few vices (I can't mention most of the others)
A car? No, I like the one I have and see no reason to change it.

Yeah, I didn't realize how old a thread I replied to until after I posted. Anyway, great post Fred!

Expatriate health insurance in Jordan

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Jordan

Moving to Jordan

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jordan

Travel insurance in Jordan

Enjoy stress-free travel to Jordan

Flights to Jordan

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jordan