How to find a good house maid/nanny?!

Immy wrote:

Hi everyone!

Me and my family live in Dubai for one month now and we are desperatly looking for a house maid/nanny who will live with us. We don't want to just take someone from the street and let them in our house. What is the best way to find a honoust relaible person? We prefer someone with experience and references. Can anyone help me with this?
Maybe there is another expat who is leaving and has a good house maid who can be transferred to us?
In that case, please let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Greetz!

Immy

Hi Ms. Immy

I am a jobseeker .
I am from Philippines. I am looking for a new family to work with as a nanny I can send u my cv if you wish to interview me.

Have lived in Dubai for over 10 years and had to change maid companies every 6 months. Finally last year found First Call Cleaning and have been a regular client ever since. Their girls are filipinos and speak very well english. All the ones i've had were very professional and well trained. firstcall.ae
good luck

In Dubai, worst maids company is this particular one https://fmfmaids.com
Their maids steal and if you complain to the Syrian owners of this agency Fotoon and her husband Muhanad, they will rush to the police and file a case againt you and u become the accused. Be aware of this agency and plse spread the word . Their maid stole my jewelery.

I've had that one too long time ago, but had to change. Not sure what was the issue with them at that time. But this new one has been very good. You can also book and pay it on their website firstcall.ae/

I see . But plse be careful. U can not trust maids even though ur pretty nice to them, whatever chance they get, they'll grab what they can :)

Madam. Plz contact me on watssap..***. Thanks. GOD BLESS

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Annabelle.

Please use the message system to exchange contact details. You have posted on an old inactive thread.

Hi my name is Rodora, my friend is Cielo, I am a good nanny and serve a ood family from Newborn till 2 yrs old. they love me, please interview me so you can see if i am valuable and be part of your family.

I am honest, reliable and polite, can do ironing also.

and free time, i can tutor your kids, basic ABC, shapes and colors for toddlers

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct