Hi every one

Amer Mansour                     
                                                                                                                Tell: +963 - 11 - 6313430
                                                                                                                          Syria -                       Damascus
        [email protected] 
DEAR SIR 
Dear Sirs
Good Day
Ref : Job in China.
I am Amer Mansour. I am looking for work in China .     
I send to you this letter (request) to ask you about job.     
(If there is any job for me, in your Great Company in China ).

My background:

I studied in China for long time, I studied in Chinese language, with Chinese students (I did the all examinations in Chinese language with Chinese students),
I lived in China for long time and I like China and like Chinese people very much.
     I went and lived in many cities in China.
Language
•      Arabic
•      English
•      Chinese                               
WORK  EXPERIENCE:
•         I worked with Arab businessmen in the area of trade (requests), and translation..
•         I worked individually (to my private) in the area of trade (and requests for qualification)
•        I worked with one of the largest foreign companies in China (in Hang Zhou city ) as translator and sales man (international sales department manager, e-marketing, Public Relations + translator, special Director of the Department of Trade with Arab companies).also I worked in Chinese Company( as above)/ in Yiwu city
other Skills
•    I can use computer.( office + internet + Business Correspondence  ). 
•    I studied  N L P .( I can "very easy" contact  with people, earn their trust) 
•    I am hard worker. Able to work under pressure, (Part or Full time.)

Dear Sir
       ●   I am ready to work in any place in China. The work place is not problem for me.
Dear Sir
       ● I hope … I can find job in yours Great Company.   
On the other hand, if you know any company looking for some one like me
(I can speak Arabic – Chinese – and English) please give him my C.V and my Address. ..
       ● in addition, I went to many Chinese cities, worked in International Trading & Management …………. EX).
Dear Sir
          I am waiting your answer, with good news.
(I hope you can accept my request).

Thank You & Best Regards

Yours faithfully

Amer Mansour

@ amer63 avoid posting your Resume here and try Expat.com job site

Good luck!

Hello Amer Mansour.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the China forum.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in China section. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie