New law from ministry of labour

how can we confirm or check the new law which been applied from 1st moharrem that we have to deposit 2500 Saudi riyals for ministry of labor for our renwel of iqama ?beacuse sponsors are taking money from their workers and different news are coming that ministry of labor has cancelled this law or still this law is not applicable.so how we will confirm all this while we don't have any help line from Saudi govt so where we can confirm about laws.so please if some one have the right information please share it.

Dear,
for your information, the new law is implemented and reflected in iqama related system....

sweetblood25 wrote:

how can we confirm or check the new law which been applied from 1st moharrem that we have to deposit 2500 Saudi riyals for ministry of labor for our renwel of iqama ?beacuse sponsors are taking money from their workers and different news are coming that ministry of labor has cancelled this law or still this law is not applicable.so how we will confirm all this while we don't have any help line from Saudi govt so where we can confirm about laws.so please if some one have the right information please share it.

the law is implemented, do a custom search (use white box on top right) and you'll get link to threads where this has already been discussed.

yup.dis rule s being implemented nw.my cousin s one d unlucky fellow 2 pay dat amnt

smdrehan wrote:

yup.dis rule s being implemented nw.my cousin s one d unlucky fellow 2 pay dat amnt

Using SMS language is against the site code of conduct @smdrehan

Read more here: SAUDI ARABIA FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT

Yes
Short-messaging-service language usage is not welcomed on EB ..oh sorry I meant Expat.com. so smdrehan, take care

ohh,,sorry.this will not be repeated in future.thanks TLL and PKMUSD

smdrehan wrote:

ohh,,sorry.this will not be repeated in future.thanks TLL and PKMUSD

Opinion is split here :)