Looking for friends with professional background and work experience

Born in Hanoi, grew up in Austria (no, thats not Australia). Now back in Vietnam. I work over the internet as a programmer and have some small online import - export business. I am looking for friends with professional background and work experience. 27+ years would be fine.

You might start nosing around trade associations and seeing if people you seek are members. Viet Kieu are usually accepted as 'Foreigners' to these groups, rather than 'locals'.

Another path to follow might be to search out the VNese technical chatrooms, of which there are many, and see if they have answers for you. (Assumes you are fluent in VNese)

Hi, born in HN. I'm Vietnamese,28 years old. I had been in France for 9 years. Now, I'm working in HCM. I have a professional background and work experiences in marketing & business development field. Actually, I have some preparations for a new professional direction, however, I still keep  some contacts and activities in marketing & business development field.

If you have questions abt SG's life, contact me, we could have some exchanges.

InterNations has a monthly event for professionals.

You're a programmer? I'm looking for more programmers for my company if you are interested.

Hello Phi Long > you should post an advert in the job in Ho Chi Minh City section. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------

Hello ofbabyloninvn,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Christine wrote:

Hello Phi Long > you should post an advert in the job in Ho Chi Minh City section. Thank you.
--------------------------------------------------

Hello ofbabyloninvn,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thanks, posted about a QA Leader position but got no replies about it. Tough finding good qualified computer people here...