Where to get commercial kitchen equipment in Chiangmai?

Hi, i am in the midst of opening a table barbecue outlet in Chiangmai but have some trouble locating the items below. So far i have been recommended Yok and BakersMart but was thinking of whether there are any other places that sell these?

- stainless steel display containers and tables used in salad bars e.g. Sizzler. I do not need anything fancy for the table, just a top with slots for the containers to be placed and a compartment below where I can keep ice to keep the food cold.

- the gold coloured hot plate as used by BBQ plaza.

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?

I know this thread is old. I was looking for commercial equipment also and Google brought me this thread. Now that I finally found a store, an online one, I'll share it here as it might be helpful for others. This week I ordered ianboer.com.au/displays- commercial display fridges, two Criocabin ERGO ER100-1250-F. After two weeks, I will order 3 ovens. I'm talking about Ian Boer. There is much more equipment worth buying and I'm sure I'll do it in the future. A good business starts with good equipment, with which you create quality products or services.

UnStuckable wrote:

I know this thread is old. I was looking for commercial equipment also and Google brought me this thread. Now that I finally found a store, an online one, I'll share it here as it might be helpful for others. This week I ordered commercial display fridges, two Criocabin ERGO ER100-1250-F. After two weeks, I will order 3 ovens. I'm talking about Ian Boer. There is much more equipment worth buying and I'm sure I'll do it in the future. A good business starts with good equipment, with which you create quality products or services.

I know people who invested in expensive equipment from the beginning and then, after the business failed, they threw away the equipment, as no one wanted to buy it anymore. Fail should be taken into consideration when investing money. The world is not all pink.