I'm french and i'm looking for English correspondents

Hello
first of all sorry for writing mistakes...
I'm French (47 years old) and I looking for an English person to improve my English and teach him the French. And perhaps, help you for anything in Paris...
I need to speak as often as possible to increase my level (intermediate).
Half time, I'm manager in an insurance company and The other half I'm trainer for junior managers.
If you are interested or someone you know, thanks for your help. It is a non-commercial offer.
I leave you my email : [email protected]

Thanks you a lot,

Thierry

Hello Thierry.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Paris forum.

Maybe you could post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in the Paris classifieds. It might help.

Thank you,
Auréli

Hi Thierry,

welcome on board :) Im newbie too here, English speaking person doesn't mean he or she has to be native speaker right :).

I can help for conversation and some discussion in English if you like, and I would like to learn a french too. It will be very useful if I can say some sentences for my first time visit soon.

And of course I want to speak French during my stay next year.

Bon Jour Thierry,
I am an English speaking South African, Portuguese who speaks little French and would love to learn the language like a native.
In addition I am a retired Deputy General Manager of a Life Assurance company so we have something in common. My wife and I have retired to rural France and live in the Creuse department.
We are taking French lessons but one needs to communicate with a native French person to improve and get the grammar right.
Perhaps I could write to you in French and you write to me in English and we can correct each others correspondence.
Regards
Mannie

Thierry,

I'm not English, but American. I would be willing to do an exchange with you. I live in the city, so it is possible to practice often. I have a high command of the English language and am able to help you overcome the common French mistakes. I have tutored before with success. I have become a little rusty in my French and need to get back to it, so to speak. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.
[email protected]

Hello Tierry,
my name is Marianna and I speak  english.I am armenian living in Copenhagen.Can help you to improve your english and you can may be help me with french,perhaps?But actually,I need your help to find my relatives in Paris,whom I lost contact with long time ago.Please,let me know,if you are interested in my proposal and if you also can help me to find my relatives.
Thank you in advance,
warm regards,
Marianna

Hi Thierry,
i would be happy to exchange your french for english. i am from Australia but i will be leaving to go back home on sunday. i will be back at the end of March.
if you don't find anyone please contact me on my email on [email protected].

perhaps you can wait??

kind regards,
Norma

@MarSark -> You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Missing people) in the Paris classifieds. It might help. :)

[Sorry for the :offtopic:]

Thank you,
Aurélie