English speakers in Milan

Hello guys! Nice to meet you! My name is Francesco and I' m an italian actor. I'm 28 years old, I live in Milan. I am not yet an expatriate, but I am looking for people english speakers.
I am Italian, and I would like to live in the USA. I am currently in Milan.
I've spent three months in NYC (I'm just come back) so I miss english a lot and American way of life. Could we meet and start this exchange?

to describe me..what can I say? I have a bike, I'm sunny and funny, honest and with the head on the clouds, I love my friends but I love to spent a lot of time with myself, I love music, movies and books. I'm vegan and I love to cook: I think that my speciality is a cake with pears and chocolate. Let me know what do you think about! Have a nice day!
Francesco

Ciao, Francesco!

I am a soccer player and actor from Los Angeles. In 10 days I plan on relocating and expatriating myself from the US and pursue my dream of playing soccer in italy professionally as well as acting over there. I am selling everything I have for my dream. I have a limited amount of money but if you could help me find a place to stay, I would love to be your English coach or perhaps exchange partner!

About me: I am 24, graduated with a Bachelors in Psychology and did my Masters in film acting at the New York Film Academy. I have acted and modeled in Los Angeles, CA.

HI Adam, nice to meet You!
Are you planning to come in Milan?
It should be great! acting and soccer are mine two big passions..(soccer in the past, acting at the moment)...we should do an exchange language for sure. I spent three months at the Lee Strasberg Institute in Ny this summer...what a coincidence!
If you want, I could look for a place where you can stay and live in Milan.. I could put an announce on a very big actor's mailing list to announce your arrival and you request. Let me know!
Best,
Francesco

Bene grazie for responding, Francesco!

I can come to Milan. All I know is in two days when I get my last paycheck I am booking my flight to Rome! I should be in Italy within 10 days after that. If all is going as I visualize, when I get there I will have $400 left to stay in Hostels until I get a job and apply for a Visa to stay. I figured because my education and nationality, I can find a school who needs a teacher and work there as I tryout for soccer teams.

This is a one way trip, mi amici (i am staying in Italy, homeless or not!).

Stay in touch.

Hey Adam , do u have an idea of a team?

Any Italian team on any serie that will take me right as of now. I know I am a little late bloomer in European Football's eyes (with professional farm teams starting in the teenage years) but I am focusing on playing at the professional level.

Hey Adam,
That's really cool that you are moving to Italy to achieve your dreams!! I've been living in Milan for four months now and plan on staying there too!! So if you ever come to Milan feel free to contact me and we can catch up.
Cheers,
Tessa