Mother's helper in Olympia, Greece (July 2010)

My husband and I will be traveling to Olympia, Greece in July 2010 with our two young children (who will be 1 and 3 in summer 2010). While in Olympia from July 11-17, my husband will be attending a conference. I am looking for a mother's helper to help me with my two children during the days we're there. Some knowledge of English would be useful as I don't speak Greek, although I will not be leaving the person alone with my kids (so it's not really babysitting as much as just helping me). Any suggestions are welcome. Also, what is the normal pay for such work in Greece?

Welcome on Expat-blog! I have moved the thread on the Greece forum. I hope another member will be able to help you.

Good luck
Christine

hi i am a 15 year old girl. i am looking for a 5 day job in the summer for as a mothers helper in montreal. i love kids and have babysat many times befor and get along very well with kids.

if you need someone to be a mothers helper send me an email

chelsey

Hi Shoppinh_4ever! You should post in the Montreal classifieds and not in the Greece forum.

Thank you and good luck! ;)
Christine

Hi there am looking for a job in athens as a housekeeper or cleaning lady from may,i have lived in greece for the past 9years.
thnks in advance

Hi and welcome on Expat.com steffynyam :)

I suggest you to post an advert in jobs section > "other" in Athens classifieds for better chances ;)

Regards
Armand