Info on Tatweer tower Riyadh

I've found a good apartment there but the owner is apparently british who lives abroad. Is that possible?
Secondly he has agreed to do the process via Transglobal express whereby he sends me the keys to the apartment to look around and I pay Transglobal express a refundable amount. So if I don't like the apartment the company will refund me within 24 hours.
So I'm just wondering if this could be a hoax or it could be a real deal. I found it on expatriates.com.
Is Tatweer tower an actual residential buliding cause that's where the apartment is located.
Secondly, is Transglobal express a company you've heard about before?
Let me know.
Thanks!

Tatweer tower comprises of offices only. I havent heard about any residency/apartment in Tatweer. Beware, it could be a scam.
Its right on the intersection of King Abdullah & king Fahad Road, its a commercial area.

malisohail wrote:

Tatweer tower comprises of offices only. I havent heard about any residency/apartment in Tatweer. Beware, it could be a scam.
Its right on the intersection of King Abdullah & king Fahad Road, its a commercial area.

:one

This will be Hoax...

Unfortunately you get lots of these adverts.

Thats why on top of most forum board adverts there is a warning not to send money.

Do not send the money

Hello kanwalful,
My apartment is empty because I left Riyadh for my Study at the University of Salford, Manchester. So if you would like to rent it, I don't mind and I'll be more flexible with you!
I don't have a plan to rent it before but after 4 months of my living here at the UK I changed my mind because the live style here is so expensive!
Let me know!

Best wishes,
Faisal

Faisal : where is ur apartment located ? would u mind giving some more details ?

The apartment is in the 8th Floor in a building beside Holiday In Hotel in Olaya, Cairo Square (On King Fahad and Makah Road). I posted an advertisement about it in this website an hour ago.
It's Luxury three bedrooms and three bathrooms. It's Available for either way short or long period, high quality fully Furnished (Three Months Used).

Any more details, more than welcome!

Best,
Faisal

Faisal. Highly interested. Please send me pictures and the rent you are asking for. My email address is [email protected]