Viaje de estudio a INGLATERRA / Travel to study in England

Hola a todos, soy Peruano y estoy planeando viajar y estudiar Ingles en Inglatera por un periodo de 6 meses en alguna ciudad donde el costo de vida sea menos costoso. Tambien me gustaria trabajar medio tiempo en paralelo con los estudios.
Aqui en mi pais hay empresas q te contactan con Escuelas de ingles en Londres, Cambridge, Oxford,etc, pero no se si son la mejor alternativa..

Si hay alguien que me pueda ayudar con alguna información o si alguien a viajado por la misma finalidad por favor informarme, se los agradecere muchísimo.

Saludos
Rower   :cool:

Hi everybody, I am Peruvian and I am planning to travel to study English in England for 6 months in any city where the cost of live is less expensive. I would like to work in part time at the same time. Here in my country there are companies that contact you with languages schools in London, Cambridge, Oxford but I am not sure if they are the best alternative...

If someone can help me with some information or if someone has travelled before with the same idea please inform me. I would be very grateful.

Best regards,

Rower :cool:

Hiya,

I`m living in Portsmouth, it is so good located (25mn from Southampton, 1h30 from London, 10mn from Isle of Wight...).
This is a student city so pleasant for living. A lot of parks, seafront, outlet commercial centre, many pubs and restaurants, clubs, cinema, bowling, museums, libraries...

I have several contacts in order to help you to combine part time studies and part time job.

Don`t hesitate to contact, I will be more than happy to help you.

See you

Hi,

Organizing your English course and work from your country through an agent can be much more expensive. If you don't need a visa for coming to England beforehand it's better to search for schools on Internet, come here and then visit schools which suit you. If you do, search and sign up online.

A few years back I was in King Street College - kingstreet.co.uk and Cactus language school. I would recommend both.

Some more tips on how to improve your language you can find here:
www.successabroad.co.uk

Good Luck!