Iqama Transfer Problem.

I had given my Iqama for transfer to the new company.
Yesterday they told me that in the NOC letter the old company gave ,they mentioned an extra word in the company's name (i.e instead of writing "Company , the old khafeel wrote "LLC" )
Will this mistake affect the transfer ?
My old khafeel is not willing to give me a new letter and is asking for money now.

Ahck!?! Bureaucracy can be a mother(#$&! I had that same problem before I came to Saudi... ended up forking over money... I hope things turn out better for you.

soul_crafter316 wrote:

Ahck!?! Bureaucracy can be a mother(#$&! I had that same problem before I came to Saudi... ended up forking over money... I hope things turn out better for you.

Was that sensoring ??? Haha ;)........Hope so !!! Will that in anyway affect the transfer ??

My problem was even before I arrived at Saudi... with my own countries bureaucracy. It was about my passport only reflecting 2 names i.e. First and Last name. My middle name was inexplicably omitted in my last issued passport. So as I applied for a job for Saudi, I was accepted but as my documents were being processed, I was told I cannot be issued a Iqama because my passport didn't have 3 names. Imagine my surprise... anyway, long story short, I had to renew my passport.

And that was intentional censoring.

ohh...
No Doubt abt tat !!!!! :D