Moving to Riyadh

Hi Guys,

I am Moving to riyadh and offerd a 7K SA Salary , is it enough for computer professional. I am alone :)

Any advice or tips

Thanks
Tulip

Hi Tulip,

If you scroll down the list of past threads, you'll find several questions almost identical to yours as well as our replies.

Best of luck and welcome to the kingdom (if you decide to come)!

7K SR for a single guy in Riyadh is not bad although you may, possibly, end up saving around SR 2K per month is you choose to live frugally, based on the fact that you have to pay for your housing, transportation, from the 7K

If Housing and Transportation is provided then you could easily save another SR 2.5K per month for sure.

7k To start is good.

living here is not expensive if you dont want it to be expensive

if You plan to save you can save 2-3 easily

all depends on your hand..........

Thanks guys for your replies , Can you give me an idea for the rent of single room at good and calm place in Riyadh , I have 1300 SA budget per month for residence.

You will probably find that sharing a flat or house is more economical.

Try some of the Pakistani expat resources to find them.  (I'm assuming there are some).

I noticed lots of "flats" and "houses" to share that were posted near supermarkets when I lived in Riyadh.

yeah good

Its easy to find bachelor accomodation for SR 15-20K per year in most towns in Riyadh.

You can check this site expatriates.com

If anyone from Pakistan , here in Saudi Arabia can guide me about documents , which documents required at ISB Saudi embassy to get stamp visa on passport !

Only Bachelor degree attested from HEC or all degrees metric to Bachelor

Thanks