My russian for your english =)

Hello, I'm Russian.
I will be in Rotterdam for 5 months.
You can help me to improve my english and I can teach to you Russian =)

do I have to be in Rotterdam? or can we exchange lingo online? :D

of course we can exchange lingvo online, technology now permit it ))

You'll find me most useful in English. Having been to sharm al shaikh

In Egypt i know a few Russian words: kak dila, kak zavoot & my personal favorite,

Ti uchen cravasia. Of course that was long ago :p need refreshing now

Hello Victoria..

Welcome to Rotterdam... There are lot of expats here... its very easy to improve your English... Just go for some meetups and its easy to meet new people.

Thanks,
Manjesh

i could assist you with English. through meeting or even online. email me and we see how to start. i have taught people english before so it should be easy for me to help you. and i love russian language.

приветик.
меня зовут Алена.я из Украины но живу в Роттердаме.Если хочешь,можешь присоединиться ко мне сегодня и вместе поехать в Гаагу потусить.Я буду с девочкой из Великобритании,так что ты можешь попрактиковать английский.:)

Если что-пиши,а то я скоро буду выходить уже :)

Алена

Привет Алена!!!! Спасибо огромное, но я слишком поздно прочитала твое сообщение ((((
Если еще куда соберетесь - бери меня с собой! моя электронка [email protected]

hi...

Looks like you dont like to respond to my message :) if you like we can meet for a drink and discuss in English to improve your English. I am just looking fr a friend...

Hello Alyonyshka > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you.

I Urgently looking for a Russian Teacher in the area of Rotterdam, Netherlands. In return I can teach you Dutch, English or German.

sorry, i don't live in Rotterdam any more

Hello,are you still in Netherlands?