My family is leaving hcmc, our nanny is available for hire

Hi everyone,
My family is leaving HCMC in end Dec 2012. Our Vietnamese nanny will be available for hire from Jan 2013. If you are interested to hire her, please send me a private email message.
Cheers.

Hi laserprinter168 !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Ho Chi Minh City jobs section.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Hi there

We are in need of a nanny/housekeeper urgently as I will start work in 2 weeks.  Is your nanny still available for work? We live in District 7.

Many thanks

Chi

I need a nanny now.  Located Saigon Pearl.

Look around the shop areas of your building. If there is a real estate office located in there, or anywhere nearby, go in and tell them you're looking for a nanny/housekeeper. They usually know of people who are available, because those people go there and let them know they are available. I have an office in my building, and the VN lady who runs it speaks great English, and has already set us up with two potential candidates this week. We're having them come in for a few hours at separate times and see who works better. Then we will choose the better one by next weekend. You will find someone much quicker this way, rather than posting here or in the classifieds.

Hi @cocolee333, @Shaff&Thuy

Please post your advert in the Babysitting in Ho Chi Minh City. This might help. :)

------------------

Hi saigonmonkey,

Thank you for your contribution, this might be useful. ;)

Thank you,

David.

P.S: Note that this topic is a year old.

I will do that.  Thank you