Istanbul Asian Side

Selam all friends! I'm Indonesian and now living in Ümraniye, Asian Side, i just want to know is there any interesting places that i should visit in the Istanbul Asian Side? Or is there any foreigners / Turkish here?

I just want to prove this statement :
"Asian side is better than European side"

Thanks a lot. iyi günlar.

Hi,
Rezafizh ı will give some advice to you,  ımmm you use google for this places,

Çamlıca , Rumeli Hisarı, Kartal-Yakacık-Ayazma   ı think you will start with Çamlıca,  Also we must have a breakfast in Çengelköy, ıf you want help please write to me

Thanks

Hey i live in the Asian side too. Why do u wanna prove that Asian side is better than the other side? Both sides have great places to visit u know. I moved to here a month ago and i dont know a lot but i can help you since my Turkish is fluent. Did you go to viaport yet? Its the biggest shopping center in Turkey. I just need to find a place where i can hang out for hours while chatting and eating ya know like the bar in HIMYM

Rezafizh wrote:

Selam all friends! I'm Indonesian and now living in Ümraniye, Asian Side, i just want to know is there any interesting places that i should visit in the Istanbul Asian Side? Or is there any foreigners / Turkish here?

You cannot because the European side is real Istanbul :)

@sunsetglow : are you sure that viaport is the biggest shopping center in turkey ? i thought its cevahir (source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_la … _the_world)

@ays4 : agreed. european side is better and real istanbul :)

Forum Istanbul is the biggest shopping center in Istanbul (Cevahir 3rd) and Nata Vega in Ankara is the biggest in Turkey.

Oops my bad i thought so since they told me so lol

Torlak wrote:

Hi,
Rezafizh ı will give some advice to you,  ımmm you use google for this places,

Çamlıca , Rumeli Hisarı, Kartal-Yakacık-Ayazma   ı think you will start with Çamlıca,  Also we must have a breakfast in Çengelköy, ıf you want help please write to me

Thanks

Oh hi friend! Thank you for your suggestion, may be i'll list them to my next destinations :) Bay the way i've been in in camlica it was great place. :)

sunsetglow wrote:

Hey i live in the Asian side too. Why do u wanna prove that Asian side is better than the other side? Both sides have great places to visit u know. I moved to here a month ago and i dont know a lot but i can help you since my Turkish is fluent. Did you go to viaport yet? Its the biggest shopping center in Turkey. I just need to find a place where i can hang out for hours while chatting and eating ya know like the bar in HIMYM

Haha actually it's not my statement, but it was my Turkish friend's. :D Due to the fact that i seldom to go to the European side, so i cannot comparing exactly lol. I also new here, still searching for good place to hang out. But actually i have 1 place that i really like, I'm not sure what the name is, Paşa something :D but it located in Uskudar hehe. Where do you live?

ays4 wrote:
Rezafizh wrote:

You cannot because the European side is real Istanbul :)

Oh really? ok, i change my topic too be " Explore the imitation of Istanbul" haha isn't it? LOL. Thanks friend fro your suggestion!

You're welcome :)

It sounds better than the current title :p

I've been living in European side of Istanbul for 24 years. If you have any question please feel free to ask me ;)

ays4 wrote:

You're welcome :)

It sounds better than the current title :p

I've been living in European side of Istanbul for 24 years. If you have any question please feel free to ask me ;)

haha such a funny of you -_-

Wow it's nice to hear that you grown up in this beautiful city. Surely friend thank you very much. Sukses your study in USA! :D

Rezafizh wrote:

hey Reza
I'd say both sides have their own beauty. So you should enjoy both :)
Are you here for a vacation or are you studying?

Arva

ArvaritA wrote:
Rezafizh wrote:

hey Reza
I'd say both sides have their own beauty. So you should enjoy both :)
Are you here for a vacation or are you studying?

Arva

Ah ya ya i strongly agree with you Arva! But as i mentioned before, it's my Turkish friend statement. I also do not know clearly why he told that. That's why I'm asking :D

I'm studying here and I have been here since 3rd of October. And you?

I lived in both prts of Istanbul for years

Asian side is a great residential area wheras Eu side is for more nightlife

Still prefer to have a place at Asian side

dobanes wrote:

I lived in both prts of Istanbul for years

Asian side is a great residential area wheras Eu side is for more nightlife

Still prefer to have a place at Asian side

Wow finally i found someone with different perspective. So where do you live now?

I have one place in  Kartal and one in Osmanbey, enjoying both ;)

dobanes wrote:

I have one place in  Kartal and one in Osmanbey, enjoying both ;)

Hmm i don't know yet about it. but let me figure it out. thanks friend! :)

hi Rezafizh... yesss me too want too how i get it?
thank you