Moving to Puerto Rico

My thanks to Aurelie for helping me with getting started on this forum, its my first time ever.
We are also hoping to move to Puerto Rico.  I was born in Santurce but came to NY in 1945.  My wife is not PR and she also is a retired medical encoder.  So I found a previous post situation so similar to ours.  I also found blogs which were disturbing about the crime and drugs in PR but we live in a nice area of Florida and you can say the same about Casselberry.  So its up to us to decide.  I am still teaching fine art privately and hope to continue in PR.  I found that response to their questions were very encouraging.  So nice to see that there are those who value Puerto Rico and its people and still stand by them.  I wonder if that couple if did move to Puerto Rico and is it what they expected?  I would also appreciate any other thoughts from those of you reading this post which would help us on our adventure to PR.  We are both retired and are looking for a two story house with at least half acre. Not looking for luxury but peaceful living.  We believe in natural ways in both food and medicine, so PR is attractive for its rich soil, and wonderful energy from its greenery. We would appreciate all thoughts that would help us.  We will be coming to PR on Feb 11 for a month to see what may be available. 

Thanks Calixto

Hello Calixto ... May be you would want to consider Western Puerto Rico.  Crime rate here is less. It's also very laid back. I encourage you to do research . The people here are friendly and it's less crowded.  I rent houses and apartments here . I also work as a personal assistant, my clients are mainly people who visit or relocate to this area . I will be happy to advise you and that way you can plan that move to the island. I have a FB group HAVING FUN IN WESTERN PUERTO RICO. It's very useful for folks who are planning to visit or relocate. 

Hope to see you soon!!!
:)

Thank you for your helpful ideas.  Perhaps We can contact you when we are in PR
Thank you and Have a merry christmas
Calixto