New in Stockholm

Hi!

If there are any expats out there (particularly in stockholm)who may like to make contact with others (i.e myself!) who speak English, please drop me a note! I'm from Australia and working in finance for a company headquarted in Stockholm. Would love to hear from anyone with stories and tips to share!

Thanks!

Hi Summer Breeze. My name is Bernard Casserly, a pensioner now living in Nässjö a southern central city. However, I can help you re Stockholm with the following.
They play AFL football in Sweden. Look at aflsweden.se and Netball has started in Stockholm also. Currently they have four teams mixed with males and females. The instigator is Heather Main from Mt Gambier in South Australia.She is studying at Karolinska Institute. The netball website is stockholmnetball.com and there is a group on facebook called Stockholm Netball.
Best wishes

Bernard

Hi there, Sam from Hong Kong, I will be joining as an expat  in Stockholm from March.

Hi! I'm Clément from France ! I just arrived in Stockholm yesterday, I don't know anybody here. I'm working as a French teacher in Stora Essingen but I can speak English too !
Just let me know if you want to meet !
see you!

Hi there everyone, this is Arvind from India, been workin here for an year now in the field of IT, lookin for some new friends, ping me if there is any meetup

Hi Summer Breeze,

This is Hong, I am from China. I've been living in Sweden for 7 years but have just recently moved to the city of Stockholm. Would love to meet new friends and have meetups. I like making friends, movies, nature, books about humanity, meditation and family life. I saw you had some meetups in the past. I'd be looking forward to join the next one:-)
Take care and hope to hear back from you soon,
Hong

Hi hong.
I went through your profile and got interested in you :D
The simple reason is you are Asian like me.
I living in Stockholm for studying and like to make more friends here.
Can you tell me smthg about u and can i have a contact of u. so sometime we can meet for cafe :D
I hope you are well and looking forward to you !

Hai