Movng to Copenhagen

Hi, my name is Adam and have decided to up sticks from the UK and return back to this part of the world ..I've been working as a management consultant for 10 years with 100% travel and looking to get my life back - and I can't think of a better place than Copenhagen to do so. I'm 47, speak fluent Swedish, German and French, working on my Danish through films like "Borgen", Ørnen, Italiensk før begyndere ... non-smoker, excellent cook, would like to go out dancing and more at clubs, big fan of jazz so if anyone can suggest some good dance/jazz clubs ... and interested in wine-tasting, sailing, tennis, sub acqua, painting and drawing, hosting dinner parties, horseriding, swimming, gym, fencing, badminton ...

Looking for interim and/or consulting roles in Copenhagen, have a background in Employee Engagement, Internal Communication, productivity consulting ... and would also like to start a second career in singing, start a restaurant and cafe, write a book .. the list is endless. I come with lots of creativity, brilliant at getting people to do what they don't want to do ..MBA ... tons of consulting experience in

To all of this I am looking for a room or flatshare in COpenhagen, preferably with a non-smoker, fairly central and furnished (at least with a bed ....)

Let me know if you have anything available!!

Hello Adam.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For the job, you can post an advert in the Jobs in Copenhagen section.

Concerning the room, the Housing in Copenhagen section could help. You can post an advert in this section.

Hope other members will give some advices as well.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi,

Could anyone help me arrange accommodation for a few weeks at Copenhagen. I am looking for economical single bed room of course. I am kinda new in there so please any type of lead a phone no a website etc would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Well you could try this accommodation site: http://www.boligportal.dk/

But it seems you need to suscribe first which is a problem allthough it is not so expensive. Click on the British flag for English and you need to choose Copenhagen on the map and it's on the second island to the right of the map.

At least you can see the costs and this should give you a rough idea.

How about putting up an accommodation post on this website and hope that someone rents out a room in an apartment? Go to the Housing section and post it there.