Arts and Crafts shops in Jeddah

Hey! Do you guys know any arts and crafts shop here?
Like the one with jewelry and thread stuff...I saw one but it was all about knitting!

There is no one 'go to' store in Jeddah but you can try the following:

1. Jarir Bookstore - particularly on Sari - they have craft stuff upstairs as well as painting (including fabric paint/stained glass/mosaic stuff) on the ground floor.

2. Al Fanoos bookstore at the Al Shatee souk - they have a variety of stuff for a wide range of crafts.

3. There is a craft shop at Sultan Mall on the top floor - but they are mostly knitting/crochet/quilting - but they do have some other things

4. At Hera'a International is a DMC store that has materials for embroidery/cross stitch

5. Opposite Hera'a International is another little mall inside there is a specialty painting place

6. Al Balad has a lot of stores that sell material as well as embellishment type stuff, also will find this type of embellishment stuff in shops at the Al Shatee souk

Otherwise, a lot of people I know purchase online and have it delivered through Aramax/Fedex or they buy it over the summer and bring it back with them.

Thanks alot!!! :D
Will try to check them all... Jarir is kind of more about paintings and sketches..so will check other local stuff

Check Saudi Spirit in Ana Special Mall (in Amir Sultan Road at Allah roundabout)

Jarir has another section upstairs that has paper, stickers, beading kits, sewing stuff, pipe cleaners, polystyrene shapes and other general craft things - the painting stuff is on the ground floor.

Hi... It's 2013 and your recommendations worked for me. Thanks!

Go to

HINDAWEEYAH

U will find the treasure