How to buy used car and learn Korean

Hi.
Please excuse my ignorance, I just want know how to buy used car and does anyone know of a place where I can learn Korean?
I Just arrived in Daegu, Korea, a few days ago,
I'm gonna buy used car but there so many car dealer in Daegu.
I'm confusing how I can buy a car.
also, I've heard if I buy car, I have to buy car insurance policy and it's mandatory.
can you recommend which auto insurance company in korea is better? They provide English service?
does anyone know of a place where I can learn Korean in Daegu?

Hi May Malene and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Wish you Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

Hi,
Welcome to Korea, Malene. I'm Steve and I live in Daegu.
Insurance rates are based on many factor like the value of the vehicle,
your age and your driving record.
as you know, there are several auto insurance company in Korea.
I don't know which company is better.
foreigners in korea usually use...usaa or aig, I guess. I've heard usaa roadside service is sucks.
If you need, I will give you some information.
Thanks and have a great day.

Hi,
I just got my car last month. I should tip you.
Decide a car model or budget you have.
Survey on website like "www.encar.com" for a of price list.
You can walk in to a car dealer place (better bring a korean friend), the agent will have their own website, then can ask for a few thousand reduce from the publish price list.
You can request to look at your desire car together with the information sheet of accident history.
I bought my insurance from AXXA but. It is all written in korean. A korean friend called the company providing my korean alien id, address and car plate no. And some information of the car.
The change of ownership fee is around 164k from agent or 5k from direct owner . It takes less than 30min.
You need to pay agent fee 2% of purchase price.
I just did a car inspection which cost 15k won which is required on a bi-yearly based.
I hope this information help you.
:)