Need help I'm Looking for a Job as a Nanny or Housekeeper in Russia

Hello everyone I'm Pamela Jane Pretta, 38 years old, I am a Filipino-American. presently working as a nanny here in Philippines. I'm looking for a job as a House Keeper or Nanny I'm willing to relocate to Russia to work for a Foreign Family or Russian Family as a House Keeper or Nanny for children. I love working with  children. My skill are cooking,  and I can also work as a tutor to kids. If you want to contact me,here is my phone number  +639234686439; or you can send message here in my account in Russian Expat.com so I can give you my Email Address.

Hi Pamela,

Could you please post your advert in the jobs in Russia section?

Thank you,
Christine

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hello ! My name is cherrylyn Maurillo,I am a Filipino. I am 30 years old,and I have been working here in Hongkong within 2 years and 6 months. I am looking a job as a domestic worker in short a nanny. I had been experienced to work as a nanny in Qatar,past year 2016 till 2018.and now I'm currently work here in Hongkong. I am willing to cross there in Russia,if there's opportunities to hire me as a nanny. I hope you can help me to find a good employer there.thanks

Hello ! My name is Aqil khan,I am a Pakistani. I am 30 years old,and I have been working in Pakistan I'm a driver I'm looking job in Russia 

Hello everyone,

Please note that members who are looking for a job need to create their CV in the Jobs in Russia section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed