Which Internet Connection to Buy in Shara, Gilwa Al-Baha

AoA,

Dear All i just moved to Gilwa al-baha and need to buy an internet connection. I currently have Sawa internet buts its performance is very bad. Everybody is recommending Mobily. But my googling tells me they dont have 4G here in Al-Baha is that true ? also how about there 3G service. What option to buy in Mobily Connect 3G (Router, Dongle). Please recommend.

Welcome to Expat.com HaniQ!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

im using mobily 4g lite its good, go to any nearby mobily service center and question mobily whether they provide 4g lite service at your location. ;)

wilson_derry wrote:

im using mobily 4g lite its good, go to any nearby mobily service center and question mobily whether they provide 4g lite service at your location. ;)

Mr. Wilson can we trade our routers. Coz m at main king abdul aziz road in Batha [recently shifted] opposite to a major dealership of mobiliy.....My 4G LTE is terrible. I have 2MBS plan and last i tested online the speed I was getting was only 570 kbps and in actual use, it feels even slower :< .

Also I am getting these highly irritating local ads on any webpage i open [ I don't want to smack tht cockroach walking over my screen panel with the flip flop provided onscreen ;>]. i switched from Firefox to chrome and the problem remains.

Kymadoce your lucky residing opp to mobily go there and inform them maybe they will give you better option or give them a loud shout from the window :lol:

regarding the pop up adds keep the pop up blocker on, if aint work consultant the computer expert many computer shops available in batha.

Kymadoce wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Mr. Wilson can we trade our routers. Coz m at main king abdul aziz road in Batha [recently shifted] opposite to a major dealership of mobiliy.....My 4G LTE is terrible. I have 2MBS plan and last i tested online the speed I was getting was only 570 kbps and in actual use, it feels even slower :< .

Also I am getting these highly irritating local ads on any webpage i open [ I don't want to smack tht cockroach walking over my screen panel with the flip flop provided onscreen ;>]. i switched from Firefox to chrome and the problem remains.