Restaurants with play areas

I'm always on the lookout for restaurants that are child friendly, especially ones with play areas. Here's a (short) list of the ones I have visited so far. Please feel free to add any places you know.

Piatto's (Exit 5)-great play area upstairs and good kids menu. A great restaurant but has been super busy every time I've been.

Outback Steak House (Localizer mall) -indoor play area

Applebees (King Abdullah Road, Al Hamra) small indoor play area

Chilli's (Tahilia street) outdoor play area

I've heard that TGI Fridays (King Abdullah Road) and Applebees on Tahilia street also have play areas but I haven't visited them.

Hope this bit of info was helpful to someone. :)

don'tlikethecold wrote:

I'm always on the lookout for restaurants that are child friendly, especially ones with play areas. Here's a (short) list of the ones I have visited so far. Please feel free to add any places you know.

Piatto's (Exit 5)-great play area upstairs and good kids menu. A great restaurant but has been super busy every time I've been.

Outback Steak House (Localizer mall) -indoor play area

Applebees (King Abdullah Road, Al Hamra) small indoor play area

Chilli's (Tahilia street) outdoor play area

I've heard that TGI Fridays (King Abdullah Road) and Applebees on Tahilia street also have play areas but I haven't visited them.

Hope this bit of info was helpful to someone. :)

thanks for sharing ....hope we will visit

Hi
also try fun time pizza at king fahad road
and water splash park & Hokaier land, both at east ring road.

There is Abqareno in Tkhasosy street.

Buffalo(Tahalia) has a small play area too

El chico a Mexican food restaurant in (Tahlia) street has a small play area too

thx for sharing info

Try GOAL! in Sahara Mall. It`s a new indoor football field for kids. Near Cafe Ceramique and Fudruckers on the upper floor