Looking for a room in Vancouver

Hello,

I currently live in NYC and i would love to come to Vancouver for 6 months. I am 26, originally from France. I am looking a room in a share flat! please let me know if you hear about something.

And if you have advice concerning the living cost in Vancouver, the job hunting... don't hesitate!!

thanks a lot!

Binta
Facebook:
facebook.com/be.mbtal?ref=ts&fref=ts

Hi tallabinta,

Actually you will probably find something by checking the online version of both Vancouver newspapers, they have a classified section in their websites where you can find shared accommodations.

www.vancouversun.comwww.theprovince.com

One really trendy area where you will find lots of shared accommodations, basement suites, etc. is Kitsilano Beach, West 4th Avenue, or around the University of British Columbia are also good choices. A little less trendy but quite convenient is the Fraserview area.

One word of warning, Vancouver is the most expensive city in Canada to live in, so rents won't be cheap.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team
(former Vancouver resident for 28 years)

Thanks for the informatiobn!!!

Hello Binta, do not hesitate post an advert in the Housing in Vancouver section. It could help as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Jobs also are difficult to find. You can do online research (www.moster.ca ) or contact a company personally.