New in town and looking forward to meeting people

Just moved to Saigon about a month in. Was living in Hanoi for 8 months prior. I'm a Canadian born Viet, working in South east asia. I speak English, French and a little Vietnamese. Would like to meet up with some local expats to discover the city, which looks quite large and daunting. We can meet up for coffee and endless restaurants across the city. Just moved into City Garden across D1 in Binh Thanh district! Look forward to meeting all of you!

Duy

Oh you got the same name as mine. Nice to meet you. Coffee sometimes :D

Welcome to Expat.com Duy!;)

Harmonie.

Hey,
I live on Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, in Binh Thanh, too. :)

Hope you enjoy your life in HCMC. :)

I work in Dien Bien Phu St near Hang Xanh. Glad to see you!

Hello Duy,

I am also a Canadian (West Coast, Vancouver), of mixed heritage, who has just spent the last ten months living and working in Hanoi. I have also just moved into the Binh Thanh District. Unfortunately, my Vietnamese is very poor and my French only slightly better. I'm looking to meet some people to explore the city. Send me a message if you're interested in meeting over a cup of highly caffeinated Vietnamese coffee. Cheers. -Katie

Hello! everyone I am new from Thailand... nice to be friend with u all ^^

i'm student and i'm vietnamese. hope to meet all of you. my skype nick is . contact with me, please

I am Bee from Thailand ^^ and I am going to Vietnam next month

Hey guys and girls I just moved to saigon and I am looking forward to meet new people to start a new exiting part of my live I am a guy married with two little boys I am from Germany but I did live the last 7 years in Sydney australia I speak German English and Polish fluent German is my native language be nice to meet some people and I would like to learn Viet