Danish guys

Hi there,
I would like to get in contact with danish persons since i would like to move there in the short term. So i am pretty interested in learn some of danish language.

Thanks in advance
Lissette

Hello Lissette,

I have moved your topic on the Copenhagen English speaking forum for better visibility.

Why did you choose Denmark? Maybe you could give us a little introduction. ;)

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hi Christine,
Thank you for your kind response.

Currently I am living in Milan-Italy and after got my master degree in Business Administration of Small and Medium enterprises I am ready to go abroad for new challenges and get a lovely new experience in another country with different culture, and why not Denmark? I remember when I was there for the first time I got the feeling that that is my kinda place to live. I am really excited to know everything about the country and of course Danish culture on general. Actually I was studying Norwegian language but think that I definitely prefer emigrate to Danmark.

All the best from Milan
Lissette

Denmark is Thee coolest place! :-)

What's your plan so far?

Nickols wrote:

What's your plan so far?

Hi Nickols,

Sorry for my late reply. I'm Lissette from Peru but living in Italy at the moment. I'm pretty interested to have tips about everything about Denmark, as the most visited sites where companies insert jobs ads, culture, language, people, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help

Cheers from Milan and hope you have a fab wknd!
Lissette

Nickols wrote:

Denmark is Thee coolest place! :-)

I know, I was there few month ago and now i am planning to move there.

You can start checking out these sites...:

jobnet.dk
stepstone.dk