Dream Box?

Who can give me some info about dream boxes??

It is satellite receive device that connects someone's server on through the internet who distributes the subscription code where eventually you get these channels for free!

did that clear your concerns?

Yep.. now where do I get one? :lol:

You mean the reciever connected to a DSL router/ internet device?
Which contains over 5k channels :o
Its not actually free, has a small yearly maintenance fee.

SaQiB wrote:

You mean the reciever connected to a DSL router/ internet device?
Which contains over 5k channels :o
Its not actually free, has a small yearly maintenance fee.

Technically, it is almost free since you are getting subscribed to many channels would roughly cost over 5000 Riyal I consider it free :D

you only pay 200 riyal every six months for these guys

I think you can find them somewhere in Sulimaniya near Al-Jazeera supermarket complex. It is called Devil's (Eblees) street :lol:

That's the secret code!

You can also get these installed at your place , reciever costs like 500-700 , it requires a internet cable LAN wire.
There are technicians available almost at every TV Cable/ Dish shops.
one famous place is in MALAZ . if you are at Sitteen Street near the traffic signal of the Security forces hospital you see a road turning left from the traffic lights. Go left and take a u turn from the end, on your way back you shall spot some sheesha shops, speedcash, atm etc. among them are a row of three four Dish Antenna, TV cable shops. There are technicians standing outside who charge a fee for installations. The reciever you can buy at the same place. I got one installed recently at a friends place. There are so many channels one goes crazy trying to figure out which to watch.

happy Surfing :D

I have one but its not using the internet connection, its connecting using another satellite dish connected to a Turkish satellite, I pay 50 Riyals every 3 months to update the channels and its perfect.

hmm i c