Enter senegal with my car

I am planning a trip from italy down through west Africa with destination togo.
does anyone know the formalities to enter senegal with my car to get to Guinea?
thanks
massimo

Hello Massimo.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi please send me text or an Email before u leave there..+221773216197

Hi!

We've just done that tripp from Sweden and back again and i wont ever do it again!!!
All thru Marocko they have police controlls everywhere!! They are gonna hassel U for money and U have to show your passport  and all other documents for you and your car every time.. I think we vent thru around 20-30 police stops just on the way down to Mauretanien! The cops are nice people but it is soooo time consuming and it really test your patience..
Unforturnatly we did not cross the border to mauretanien becouse we had no visas! U should not need visas if U just drive thru Mauretanien, but we did't have money enought to bribe the border police.. 
So we did't get to our destination,' Dakar' and sens our state department warns us to drive thru Mauretanien we decided to not get visas in Rabat.. we decided to drive all the way back to Sweden again and ship our things and then fly down!
But in order to get in to Senegal U just need all documents for the car and for you! if you planing on stay longer than 10-14 days in Senegal your car must be of the modell 2005 or newer!

I wish U good luck and a fun adventure=)