Really need a friend in singapore

i'm planning to go in Singapore need some advice...

Hi and welcome to Expat.com  arkikel001 !

An introduction could help maybe.

Regards
Armand

Hi guys i'm Mark Michael from Philippines i want to work in Singapore but i don't have relatives or friends there so i don't know how or where to start i,m planning to go there as tourist and look for work need your advice thanks....

Everyone from ph wants to find a job in sg. However, the following need to be noted. The sg government is trying to reduce the foreign worker quota, means very difficult to find a job here. However if you have special qualifications, certified papers, n sufficient work experience(black n white testimonials), you may stand a chance. F&b, civil engineering, nursing , marine, are sites where you stand more chances. Hope it helps

Hello Mark Michael. :)

What are you qualifications?
In which sector are you looking for work?

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am graduate of BS in Commerce major in MANAGEMENT i work as a accounting and administrative clerk in a Gov't office for 3 yrs. and in F&B for 6 months as a service crew.. am willing to work in any positions that will suit to me and i know that i am capable of..

@arkikel001, I suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Singapore.
It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Try ett, it's in the Internet, they are connected to the ministry of labour and most companies seeking staff especially in f&b n sales. They can advise you better. Cheers