Is it easy to find a part-time helper in oslo?

We are moving back to oslo in summer 2010. We are wondering whether it is easy to find somebody to help us like once a week with the house chores. Does anybody know about that issue? Please, help.
Thanks

Lokk at finn.no

Thanks for the tip. Will look in finn.no

Hi cherryblossoms. I'm a Canadian who has recently moved back to Oslo and would be happy to pick up some part time work. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi, KB,

We are moving back this summer, let's keep in touch. We will probably be in Oslo by the end of July. We can make acquaintance even now, if you like. Do you speak french?
We are still in HK for the moment, but my husband has started to commute already. We have our house in Skogbrynet, near CCvest, a big shopping center, in Bestum, rented until the end of June. We have a golden retriever, Charlie, and 2 children, 16 and 14, both starting at the International school in Oslo after the summer. I am from VN and my husband, norwegian.

You can email me at my personal address if you like, [email protected].
I have lived in Norway for 7 years before moving to Singapore and HK.

Take care,
ADT

I want to move to Norway in few months from now.Please anyone that has idea about he cheapest of accommodation to live in?I also want someone that could be able to help get a job.I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering.
[email protected]
+380633116846