Looking for some friends :)

Hey there :)

Im a 24yr old German girl and I moved to Hamburg about 2 months ago  ... I haven't been able to meet a lot of people so it's actually quite boring living here :/... Anyone fancy meeting up?? :)

You can also hmu on fb facebook.com/Bree305

Sabrina ;)

Hello Sabrina.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You will surely make a lot of new contacts here.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey, I don't know too many people either! My name is Lauren and I'm 23 and from Sydney, Australia. I'm not working at the moment so have plenty of time to meet up with anyone who is interested...

Hi there everyone,
I moved about 9 months ago to Hamburg. It's such a beautiful city and could be even more beautiful if there's a nice company and good friends to share time with. I'm working currently a part-time job, so got plenty of time as well for a drink out or any sort of activity.
Cheers
Zizo

hello im tom 45 i will be there soon and looking for company

shinee_girl wrote:

Hey there :)

Im a 24yr old German girl and I moved to Hamburg about 2 months ago  ... I haven't been able to meet a lot of people so it's actually quite boring living here :/... Anyone fancy meeting up?? :)

You can also hmu on fb facebook.com/Bree305

Sabrina ;)

hello can we meet there plz?

mihaifender wrote:

Hello there I am also new to Hamburg ... Just moved here for work and I am interested in meeting people close to my age .. So if you are interested you can contact me at [email protected]... Have a nice stay here ... Cheers

good i will add u thx

[email protected]
If you are intrested emsil me please

Hi all. New here in Hamburg and its kind of boring with no people to hang out with . Wouldn't mind a weekend hangout. thanks :)

I am a phd student, i have been 4months here in germany and hamburg specifically. i am Kenyan, anyone who wana make frnds, hang out for drinks, my fb name is joe joself

gdy all

hi joe . we could . i stay around st pauli . i'm five months old here too. we could do something next weekend

Hi,

I am from South Africa. Living in HH for almost 3 years now. If you peopel want to meet, just let me know:)

Hello Sabina and others,
If anyone would like to meet in Hamburg for a cup of tea I would be very happy. Here is my e-mail: [email protected]. It would be great to make some new friends. Thanks! Aushra.

hey i am coming to humburg for the first time i live in cape town south africa coming for 2 weeks holidays maybe with can meet send me your contact i will call you or add me on facebk [email protected]

hoping to hear from you soon
eric

Hi,
   I am an Indian doctor working at  Hamburg, Germany. I am interested to make friendship with somebody.Hamburg is truly boring...in fact.My mail : [email protected]
Best wishes. waiting for your kind response.

Hello santanuG and care1976: Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks

Karen :)

Hello, im Tarnya, Im 22 i moved from england and i currently a nanny so its really lonely. hope its ok but going to add u to facebook and if u dont want to chat its fine. :)

Hey there. i felt the same and i also would like to make friends here in hamburg. lets hook up!! find me on facebook, joe joself or [email protected]

cheers
joe

i tried adding u but a fe came up with your name. what is ur dp so i can add the right one?

my facebook id is: (joe joself) and you can also use my email [email protected]. i have sent u a request fb am wearing a checked shirt

HI EVEYONE,

I'M FROM THE POLYNESIAN ISLAND AND WOULD LOVE TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS HERE IN HAMBURG ;)

GREETINGS ET A BIENTÔT ;)

hello, we can link on fb, my emailis [email protected]

Hi there!
I'm 35, just moved to Hamburg, for 2 years of quite predictable work :) - so hopefully also for new friendships :)
If you'd like to chat, have a bike trip, play some blues, or some tennis, or walk around the Alsterlake anytime, or do whatever Hamburg offers - please contact me at email:  [email protected]

Cheers!
Michal

hi im monika im half german half filipina,... im in germany for 1 year i have only a few friends since my german isnt good... hope we can be friends :) add me up on fb monika diaz lagdamen hahn... or give me ur number if u have viber, wassap, line , or whatever thanks :)

can somebody be able to get a resident permit after attending a language school in Germany

Hello..
Im Beth from Manila.Philippines. I was arrived here in Hamburg a couple of weeks .Since im here i felt a bit boring and want to meet some expat members here if any members here are free for a drinks.coffee, dinning out or etc..We can meet and get to know each other or any members here are free to organize a POT LUCK Party to all members who wants to join and free to join us..Lets make plan for all members ones or twice a month for get together party.. Anyway you can reach me on my Skype: beth_1130 and Viber: [Moderated: pls avoid posting your phone number]

would still like to meet new ppl :) ... add me up :P

Hi Shinee_girl..How are you? Yes we can make plan to meet up this weekdays if your free just let me..Maybe tomorrow thursday at 2pm?..

Regards,
Beth.

Hi there, just arrived in Hamburg and looking for some people to meet in the evenings, any interest ?
I'm staying in Hammerbrook area. B.Regards

Hi
I have been in many countries befor annd it s 2 months i m in hamburg.im alone also
i m 38  i speak 4 languages but not german.
If you want we can have a meet

Hi There thanks for your message !
Where are you located ?
I'm in Hammerbrook so not the best area of town.
This week is a bit busy and then I take 2 weeks christmas holliday in Antwerp but maybe after that ?
What interests do you have ? Or what do you want to do ?
Best Regards,
Jerry

Hello everyone .I'm new here  in Hamburg, I would like to have  some good friends either male or female.Cheers

hello everyone..im steph, new in Expat.com. I'm a malaysian married to a german. my husband is from bremen and currently we are staying in hamburg because of my husband's work. we both would like to make new friends here..anyone interested, drop me a msg :)

cheers!

Hi Steph.J & elverano,

Welcome on board Steph.J :)

Feel free to start a new topic and to post your questions or even to share some of your experiences or informations with us on the Hamburg Forum please :)

Thank you and really hope you make some cool friends !

Maximilien

Hello everyone. I just arrived in Hamburg! I would like to have some friends :)

Im in leutenbach if you want to be friends. I am new here.

Hey Jaclynporter!

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Great to hear u are from Malaysia too.
Currently am living in NRW.
Let´s connect! :)