Visit/Family Visa from KSA

Does it really require to have atleast 6 months validity to your Iqama prior to apply for a Visit Visa or Family Visa from KSA?

Hello Upal.

Did you read the other threads on Visas in Saudi Arabia? You will surely find the answer to your question. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Aurélie,

Thanks for the link. I've gone through it but no one said anything on Iqama validity requirement. I'm confused. Few of my co-workers are saying that its a requirement and few are saying no.
Dont know how to get the correct information because I dont want to get rejected after applying. It will be a blow for my wife...cuz she's expecting and this visa application will be for her mom so that she can stay besides her during delivery.

No such requirement.

But do be careful, people get visit visas in 2nd or 3rd attempts. So keep you time buffers wide enough.

All the best.

As per my knowledge, You should have 3 months validity of  Iqama.

if you are not, you won't get the option to get filling date in your visa application.

i just got the yellow slip of my family visa.. and yes... iqama validity must be at least 6 months plus a lot of documents as you can get the list from absher once you are doing your application to.

Should not be less than 90 days (3 months) validity of iqama (work permit) at the time of applying for a permanent family visa in KSA.

must be 3months.. sorry i said wrong..

3 days back I got yellow slip from mofa site what is the validity of that yellow slip I applied multiple visit visa yellow slip came but for endorsement I didn't sent to India what is the validity of that yellow slip before endorsement what should be validity of that yellow slip.