Mother and Baby going insane

Hi All,

I was looking to find out whether there are still any classes/activities that my partner a baby could attend where she can meet other mothers. We recently had a baby girl who is now 5 weeks and when I am working adult conversation is hard to come by. Without support from family and friends in the UK its difficult and would welcome information on any activities that are still going on as I noticed a lot of the classes discussed were last year. Any assistance would be great as would help my partner (and me)from potential insanity.

Check out http://www.kidsmalta.com/

Congratulations on your new baby!  We are all still meeting on a Wednesday afternoon at Playzone on Tower Road - always someone there between 3pm and gone 5pm if that fits in with the little one's schedule?  It really is geared towards older kids (as it's a softplay area) but we do have a few new Mum's coming along just to have somewhere to sit, talk and have a coffee.  Alfie Likes Music singing group is also still running every Thursday 10.30am and 4pm in the Fortina Hotel and you can google Tumble Tots Malta and Sing & Sign Malta.  As my little girl was 2 in August, I'm not sure about what's on for babies but I can guarantee just getting out of the house and meeting other mum's will help your partner no end!

Thanks for your help. I will pass on the details :)