Lets get together!

sherlylim wrote:
Sophie Fisher wrote:

Hello guys, been a while since I arranged a get together! I would like to do another one on the 3rd of May in the evening at Epicentrum Walk, Kuningan. Please let me know if you are keen to join! I will post more details later.

Thank you!

Annie

Hi Annie :)
Long time no see!! Id love to come and catching up with you. Will you bring your baby? Id love to meet him too.
Count me in for gathering :))
See you soon,
xoxo

See you there Sherly :)
I wont bring my baby because its an evening event and there will be too many people.
But you are welcome to visit us at our place.

manisha_ja wrote:

:sosad:  I will be missing meeting all the great people .

yes, unfortunately for you :(
but we should keep in touch! :)

Ercha wrote:

Can I join?

Its open for everyone. Though there are so many people from the past events who said they would join, but they didnt show up. I don't like small talks or liars. hehe. People should only say things that they really mean :)
Anyhow, keep checking back for the details :)

hello everyone
i would love to join you guys whenever you have plan to meet up. please let me know asap. thanks

Sophie Fisher wrote:
manisha_ja wrote:

:sosad:  I will be missing meeting all the great people .

yes, unfortunately for you :(
but we should keep in touch! :)

I'll be missing you Mani!!!!
keep in touch
:heart:

Hi Sophie I will join as well
count me in ya :)

Angela Leony

LeonyAngela wrote:

Hi Sophie I will join as well
count me in ya :)

Angela Leony

Noted! See you there soon :)

Hi Sophie,
I just joined the blog today but looking forward to join the gathering on May ^-^

nanse wrote:

Hi Sophie,
I just joined the blog today but looking forward to join the gathering on May ^-^

Great Nanse, I will add more details on the venue later on :)

Hi guys,

I just realized May 1st is actually a public holiday. So I've decided to change the date of the gathering from May 3rd to APRIL 30TH 2014.

LET'S GET TOGETHER AGAIN!

Date/time : Wednesday, APRIL 30TH 2014/ 7.30 PM
Venue      : Marche, Grand Indonesia West Mall floor 3A, Thamrin

There is no reservation table (not allowed) but we will most likely get a long table outside.
Please be there on time since the event only lasts for 2 hours. Thank you!

Annie

Here is the guestlist

1. Annie
2. Dewi Salim
3. Sonia
4. Sally
5. Mandy
6. Sanji
7. Sanji +1
8. Debby
9. Juliana
10. Cory
11. Gaurav
12. Sam
13. Sam +1
14. Jenny yu
15. Jho
16. Dewi Franziska
17. Reza
18. Sherly
19. Margaux
20. Masahiko
21. Carol

Hi Sophie, sorry to hear that the date changed to 30th Apr cause I am not in JKT at that time. Maybe some other time....

nanse wrote:

Hi Sophie, sorry to hear that the date changed to 30th Apr cause I am not in JKT at that time. Maybe some other time....

that's unfortunate, but yea, some other time. Though I don't think I will organize anymore gathering after this, I am leaving Indonesia beginning of June! :)

Sophie Fisher wrote:

LET'S GET TOGETHER AGAIN!

Date/time : Wednesday, APRIL 30TH 2014/ 7.30 PM
Venue      : Marche, Grand Indonesia West Mall floor 3A, Thamrin

There is no reservation table (not allowed) but we will most likely get a long table outside.
Please be there on time since the event only lasts for 2 hours. Thank you!

Annie

Here is the guestlist

1. Annie
2. Dewi Salim
3. Sonia
4. Sally
5. Mandy
6. Sanji
7. Sanji +1
8. Debby
9. Juliana
10. Cory
11. Gaurav
12. Sam
13. Sam +1
14. Jenny yu
15. Jho
16. Dewi Franziska
17. Reza
18. Sherly
19. Margaux
20. Masahiko
21. Carol
22. Nicolas
23. Denis

^
Thank you for that last gathering. Anyway, what's the screen name of Lyda? I didn't talk too much with her that night & would like to get in touch with her. Mind to let her know? Thank you! :)

cjuliana wrote:

^
Thank you for that last gathering. Anyway, what's the screen name of Lyda? I didn't talk too much with her that night & would like to get in touch with her. Mind to let her know? Thank you! :)

You're welcome,

Lida is actually not a member,but I'll tell her about this site :)
It was a fun night.

I missed this chance :(

Dianadevita wrote:

I missed this chance :(

You could initiate another gathering too! As for me, I will be leaving Jakarta soon so I wouldn't be able to arrange another one. Sorry!
Though you could always PM me if you want to meet me for a cup of coffee or lunch :)

Annie

Thanks for your kindness sis sophie, i'll wait for the next gathering :)

Dianadevita wrote:

Thanks for your kindness sis sophie, i'll wait for the next gathering :)

No problem! Have a good Day :)

So no more gathering !! Haha

Leaving for China this morning! 
Enjoy Jakarta everyone! Till next time :)

Hey
i will arrive in jakarta this weekend and will stay there for three months. I want to continue this meeting series. As i have no clue what good restaurant or bars exist in jakarta.., anyone participated in these meetings can suggest a place and time for the next meeting? would be great. looking forward to get to know a lot of outgoing people all over the world !

and btw. I will live in a kost for one month but i would like to move to a shared flat (around 4 people) for around 3 Mio IDR if possible

It's very difficult to follow on this post and I would suggets a new conversation to be started for each event.
That's what I used to do while we were in Mauritius.
Once the event is passed just ask the moderators to close the conversation and pass on to the new one!

@Natalie, mall of Indonesia CityHome apartment is the best place for you to live in Jakarta and there so many good retaurants at MOI and Kalapa Gading.

If you need assistance inbox me.

natalie.ger wrote:

and btw. I will live in a kost for one month but i would like to move to a shared flat (around 4 people) for around 3 Mio IDR if possible

It will help if you tell in which part of Jakarta you will stay.... :cool:

Natalie,I sent you a msg. Please check your inbox.

By the way, stay where its closest to your work/ University.

Good idea.

I'm visiting my hometown next month and would like to plan another gathering, please keep checking on this thread to get the updates or send me a direct message. Thanks :)

Annie

Hi guys,

I am arranging another gathering for 11th of October. Here's the detail ;

Place : Potato Head, Pacific Place Mall.
Time : 7 PM
Note : please PM me for confirmation since I have to pre-order the food.

Let me know ASAP and looking forward to meeting all of you!

Annie

Hi all,
I'll be more than excited to join next gathering!
Leaving a comment to keep me updated :)