30-year-old woman wants English speaking friends!!

Hello,

I'm a Swedish 30-year-old woman and I'm looking for an English speaking friend, preferably native from Australia, England, Irland, America or any other English speaking country.

I'm a nice person, who likes chatting with a good friend over a cup of coffee, taking a long walk together with someone, go shopping, baking or being creative in different ways. I live in Eskilstuna, but feel free to contact me even if you don't live in the same place. Write me a mail and I will tell you more about myself.

Hi Therese81 and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll get a lot of nice contacts here.;)

Harmonie.

hi
i can teach you english but the issue is i cant speak on your language ,but i cant help you
please visit below site it will teach you englsh

speak.com

search it on google and then add you ID it will send you the words and sentences

Therese81 wrote:

Hello,

I'm a Swedish 30-year-old woman and I'm looking for an English speaking friend, preferably native from Australia, England, Irland, America or any other English speaking country.

I'm a nice person, who likes chatting with a good friend over a cup of coffee, taking a long walk together with someone, go shopping, baking or being creative in different ways. I live in Eskilstuna, but feel free to contact me even if you don't live in the same place. Write me a mail and I will tell you more about myself.

ops sorry i mean I CAN HELP you
that CANT is miss typed

Gidday (downunder for hello), im willi from NZ in Lerum and would like to make friends too.  I used to teach english in Japan and am interested to exchange language and ideas with you.  So please feel free to email me [email protected] and we can sort something out. My partner 'Lena' speaks great english too (I think)and has been to NZ 3times. Seeya, willi

you are welcome therese,if you need any support please feel free to contact me ;)

hi there i receive your message but cant reply the server blocked my message thern you can send me a private message thanks

Hi friend,

I do hope we can be good friends. am from Tanzania but i am fluent in the language English.

Hi, i have decided to be your friend, haven read your post and i like to hang out with you. just email me on : [email protected] for how we can possibly meet.

Hi,

Sweden is one of the best places I have visited all over.

I would be glad to connect and communicate with you .

Regards
Zain

Hi theresa,
Nice to know what you want , we are  always at your service MADAM.

Hi Therese,
I am living in Skelleftea, but would be happy talk with you anytime you get bored, this would also give me a chance to try learn some of your Swedish language hopefully.

Regards to you

Hey how are you .??

I am Paresh and i speak good English and a lite Svenska.I am located in Malmo.

Thanks

I had to delete my reply post as I was getting emails and msgs from  African guys and it really disturbed me this. Hope you found a friend on your like, Therese81.

Hello Anda Z -> Do not hesitate to press the Report button to report unsolicited messages. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi

Hello Neggy -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks for the advice, Aurelie :)

hello,
my name is Ahmed,i speak english fluently.
iam a dentist 23 years old.
i want to move to sweden and work there.
feel free to contact me :)

Hey good evening
This is John
Single very friendly respect other
How is life ?
What you doing everyday life
She'll we friend
Regards

Hi,
I'm from India, I would like speak with you in English and want to learn about Sweden and language.

Mobile- 0762612472
email- [email protected]

hey are you from Malmo??

hello my name is rehan i have travelled alot in my life i have studied in australia , england and spain by nationality i am spanish . i speak good english and perfect spanish i think so we have alot to share.
     i am a happy person and love walking . i will like to meet you. i live in solna.
               thanks
               [email protected]
               (able to share my mobile number with you)

Hi Terese,

I am writing to you from here in Africa.I would like to come to Sweden one day and live there.I hope all is well.Here in Tanzania where I live it is very hot at the moment.

Kind regards

I would like to practice my English with people all over the world.

hi im from philippines but i can speak english too.i want to have more friends here in Malmö.im also friendly hope to hear from you soon.thanks...........Nhanzee.

hi love  why dont u come to ireland and i will teach u english  regards des

hey it's Sam i want to talk to a Swedish lady because they are so nice people as my sister said i have my sister live in Sweden for more then 15 years and she told me so much about this country

Hi samghanem,

Please note that this topic is quite old.

Thank you,

David.